domingo, 19 de enero de 2014

Tyrese Gibson: First Interview by Paul Walker Death

Tyrese Gibson (35) gave his first TV interview after the tragic death of his buddy Paul Walker († 40) .
"It was a great shock and a big trauma for the family and all of us because he was such a nice guy," said the "Fast & Furious" star on Monday in the, The Arsenio Hall Show '. "I've never been depressed in my life, but I was very very sad and on the ground."
Earlier this month, traveled Tyrese Gibson with Will Smith to Dubai and spent there a exciting time. This trip gave him a further boost.
"What has given me back my smile, was the thought that I could never cry Paul. I never saw him sad and his energy was always omnipresent, so I said to myself, 'Why should I cry and be sad and to get ready?' "
He is also grateful for the very participation of the fans, who expressed their condolences a thousand times on the Internet and at the scene. "Often we can take the people for granted, pray for us, but it is really a kind of renewal, when you feel the pain and confused are and by doing certain things. All the prayers and tweets and Instagram messages that you have sent us all, we appreciate it. "


0 Kommentare:

Publicar un comentario